If you are looking at my site now it means that you are planning a trip to St. Petersburg to Russia. You found possibilities to organize such a long journey. It would be unwise not to get as much information as possible about the city and a country itself. There are a lot of different opinions about Russia – some of them are objective evidences, some are full of soviet stereotypes. I can help you to see Russia from a point of Russian view.
I am glad to offer you my professional assistance in organizing your trip to St. Petersburg. No matter you book just one tour or order the whole program – the plan of a tour will be work out according your interests. You can find out some information about tours in St. Petersburg here, here and here. Of course it is only a part of St. Petersburg sights; there are more than 80 museums, 60 theatres, numerous clubs and galleries. I am going to show you not a tourist St. Petersburg, not a city from a bus’s window. I know some unusual spots which makes our city unique and unforgettable. Some of them couldn’t be reached in a big company of people. So the best way to catch the spirit of a city is an individual tour.
- Rent a car/minivan for tours, for a whole day, transfers to the airport and railway stations. From cheap to luxurious
- Interpreter services on exhibitions, meetings, shows
- I will book tickets to performances, concerts, other events which will be in the city during your stay.
If you like clubbing I will recommend you clubs according your musical taste.
I will reserve a restaurant where cook make your favorite food!
- Shopping. Are you interested in Russian design clothes? Or you probably want to see a real Russian market? I can give you a good advice about best antique shops, jewelry stores, galleries. A meeting with art-experts is possible if required.
- Unusual souvenirs. Say “No!” to a standard fridge magnet. Read more here.